Commercial Business Photographer - Northeast Ohio

May 2017

So I had the privilege of taking photos of Jen Picciano from Cleveland 19 news for the Parent Magazine.  I was so excited because the editor came to me and said we have to pull off a fake birthday party.  Well anyone who knows me, knows that I love throwing birthday parties and I love decorating for birthday parties.  So I was all in for this.  So the editor and I put together all our decorations we brought and this is the cover we came up with of Jen and her cutie pie girls.  These girls got so giggly for us by the end, that it started making me laugh.  Jen is also big into her food blogging and recipes, so we all showcased that in this issue.  I love taking food photos, and I loved the opportunity to showcase that in this issue.







No comments: